Radon gas is a toxic radioactive noble gas, which is invisible, colorless, odorless and tasteless. It is found in soil and rock throughout Canada and in the building materials in and around your home. Radon gas, and its radioactive decay products are easily inhaled into your lungs. These decay products can stick to the lung tissue and cause lung cancer.
Radon gas seeps into our basements through cracks, pipes, holes and other openings in our walls and floors.
Radon is known as "the invisible killer". There isn't a safe level of radon.
We truly care about each and every one of our clients and will work with you until the problem has been resolved.
We are highly qualified Certified Radon Measurement Professionals who must adhere to strict Quality Control and Quality Assurance guidelines through C-NRPP.
We follow Health Canada guidelines and use C-NRPP approved testing devices.
Our mission is to help Albertans become more aware of Radon and its Health effects and Reduce Lung Cancer through Education and Abatement.